Twenty Five Before 25

25 things I have done before 25...



01) Dunked 12 cups of coffee a day

02) Air guitared at a big music concert

03) Watched reruns of favorite TV shows

04) Played a musical instrument

05) Walked a beautiful girl home..more than once

06) Prayed with all my heart

07) Stayed awake throughout the night

08) Regretted things I have said

09) Said and meant sorry

10) Motorcycled my way in college

11) Kept a French Beard

12) Gained a few extra pounds

13) Bunked lectures to watch Cricket

14) Footboarded on Pallavan buses

15) Cheated in exams

16) Given advice for free

17) Felt that samosas were god's way of telling us how much he loved us

18) Played tennis ball cricket on weekends

19) Waded through waist deep water to get to school

20) Played and still love playing video games

21) Kept in touch with people who matter

22) Watched superstar's movie first day first show

23) Not act my age

24) Cook like a caveman

25) Understood that everything happens for a reason







Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

vegetarian caveman....

dya said...

I liked this one...loved 16, remembered 19 and believe 25 even though I wouldn't be caught admitting to it!

nice try said...

17 :-) (even crappy samosas in canteens do appear heavenly)