Loud and Clear

To cut a long story short, The lack of inspiration rather than the lack of time was one of the reasons why I haven't had a chance to update this space frequently. Most of my time also was spent sorting out some professional issues, which was time well spent.

After a lot of contemplation, I upgraded to the new Ipod Shuffle-not much of an upgrade, as I had a shuffle earlier as well-the 1st generation 512 MB version, which has been discontinued. My initial choices were the Creative Zen V plus, which is a solid 2GB player, with video playback and voice recording. However, once you have an ipod, it sort of serves as a benchmark for other players and I returned it back. I considered the Nano, which is a winner in its own way, but realized that my love affair with clumsiness is going to play villain here. Besides, I really dont care to see the song details, and I have my computer to watch my photos and videos.

One of the primary reasons I invested in this player, apart from the fact that I love to damage my eardrums in a slow and synchronous fashion is that it helps me a lot in my commute.Despite living in a city which boasts of one of the best mass transit systems in the world, more often than not, trains moving downtown during peak hours are limited in service. One has to put up with overcrowding, irritation and displeasure quite a bit. A lot of people make use of such opportunities to cement relationships,slurp coffee, share ringtones and making their private lives public. My music shuts me out and I am so glad. This ain't a rant but I feel that theres a time and a place for everything. The utter lack of consideration for a fellow commuter's sanity further contributes to the show. I know that I cant ask people to lower their decibel levels or tell them that I really do not care about how their "boo" can kiss for hours. All I can do, is just press play..



La Vita e Bella gente..

P.S:
I really like the new shuffle, its compact, the headphones are designed more ergonomically and the lengths reduced a bit, no more USB charging and above all..its so apple..:)






Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: