Loneliness and Perspectives

Some of the most intuitive and expressive people I know need to either write or write more. It is a waste of some of the most brilliant perspectives otherwise. I am going to take it upon myself to get them going, simultaneously and selfishly enrich my thirst for inspiration, laughter and a different viewpoint.

On a tangential direction, Loneliness gives you strength. It makes you aware of your inner self and the things you are missing. That makes you reach out, take initiative and life your life the way you want to. Looking for company to do things you love is overrated. To do what you want, all you need is passion, enthusiasm and lots of energy, not a bunch of uninterested people. Having said that, if there are like minds, it does make things merrier. I am making my lists of the big and small things that I want to do this year and I am sure to make some progress.

So to all ye people, keep writing or do start at some time. Times are dreary and we need some fresh words and views to get us through them.

Do let me know what you think of what I think. It helps me quite a bit.



No comments: