Hanuman Jayanthi's and Happy New Years.

A wee deliberation on a touchy issue which has been a consistent part of my thoughts, actions and conversations over the last week. April is a month of celebrations, starting with Ugadhi, Hanuman Jayanthi, Ram Navami and progressing to Vishu. M's disbelief in my awareness of the festivities and G's contemplation of a dear friends inclination to "Puja-Paat" spurred me to pen my thoughts.

To me, an individual's faith is a manifestation of his success, tribulations, hope, despair-the whole gamut of thought that resides in his head. He realizes his dreams, shares his joy, overcomes his sorrow, fosters relationships and makes his life a better place by placing emphasis on a higher level which could take different forms. Faith helps me think big, act wise, love unconditionally and keeps me rooted to the ground. I am eternally grateful.

No comments: