Three

I am walking. Its hot. Its very hot. I miss you.


Thanks to you,


I have made it to where I am supposed to be.


I have also made it to where I am not supposed to be, but wanted to be.


I have made it to places where I had to be.


Places that I havent been in 2 years were seen twice in a day.


End point, which was 2 and a half kilometers away, was just 2.5 kms.


The girl’s hostel never felt closer, the temple @ 7:30 PM a must everyday.


Kudremukh via Karkala, Mangalore on NH 17, Agumbe, turtle bay, Maravanthe, Hanging Bridge and Peacock Point…Manipal and Karnataka at the flick of my wrist.


My steed, My bike in shining armor, my splendor..You will be loved.


 


 

8 comments:

Mundanely (a)mused said...

awwwww :D I know a friend from my under-graduate days who would nod vehemently with this post. He claims it was his first love (thankfully found a woman for his second. phew!) Think he named it too. :O Boys (men?) and machines... i guess I never got it. well..!

Unknown said...

Its an universal trend, which will never change. My cousin doesn't let his wife drive his BMW.
Repercussions are present, but what the hell..:)

Mundanely (a)mused said...

Sigh! how does a self-respecting woman live down being told that? hmph! Okay, won't go into the sexist gibberish. And i should really stop taking this commenting on your blog business so seriously KDP :) You are completely taken aback now aren't you? haaaah :D

Unknown said...

I did ask her the same..:)
she isnt complaining though, she gets to drive their volvo and ride the buell motorcycle.
and yes, there is only one person who calls me KDP ( till now) and evidently u know him...:)
am a little stirred, but not shaken.

Mundanely (a)mused said...

haha, i'm loving this btw :)

Mundanely (a)mused said...

ah well, if it is any consolation, I don't know you, only of you from thri and subha :) And I am a sucker when it comes to reading blogs, thus nothing untoward :)

Madhu said...

very nicely written!!

Unknown said...

@Slainte: Thanks for alleviating my fears..:) Now I can breathe..;)


@madhu..Couldnt help penning this. Its been way to long, and I miss a bike sorely in Amrika..:)