Kiss and Make Up

Today was a day which you wish never happened, but realise you never had a choice in the first place. I was late for work ( Late and Latest tactic did not hold good this time around). I commenced working on some protocols, but realised I had to send a courier home. I located a UPS store in downtown Boston, and took some time off in the afternoon to get this done. I got off at the wrong T station, traversed the entire downtown, got lost ( I would done better navigating the chakravyuha)and retraced my way to the UPS store.
Afternoon was even "better". Things werent completed on schedule and the protocol was messed up. Guilt and remorse was blowing in the wind. Onyi asked me why I had to cramp so much in a day. She said she always made sure that she Kept It Short and Simple.
Now, who would not want a kiss like this.

2 comments:

Venki said...

hmmm...interesting

The Doodler said...

hmm..I kinda agree..Days when I tried to do too much have ended up being irritants..