Commute Catalysts

I call them my commute catalysts.
Starting with the 7: 10 bus pilot lady who welcomes me aboard. Hossain, the gentleman who hands out the morning daily at the T station,Mr. Hager, the security at MGH who has his thought for the day every morning and ensures that I am on time for the shuttle in the evening. I am still counting...
These people dont know who I am, but a smile or a simple nod from them makes a whale of a difference.I've heard that good company on a journey makes it shorter.These people make mine enriched,eventful and most importantly, worth it.
Look around...they might be just around the corner...maybe, you are one yourself.

6 comments:

The Doodler said...

so true! A smile makes such a big difference..! :) Where's the post we were talking about?

Unknown said...

dint feel motivated to write it last nite..will get it up this evening..

Beuls said...

thats a really sweet thing to write about :)

Anonymous said...

Personal Opinion:
This is the best one out of all your writings....b'cos its simple short....and yet so perceptible...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

@ beulah..
mucho gracias

@Sujay..
Thanks Sujay. My perception of writing has always been to get the matter across in a lucid manner, rather than impose bombast.
do keep dropping by.