Soccer Soccer!!

Here's a football joke...do not abuse me if the facts are wrong..remember, it is just a joke, not sacrilege against soccer
The Japanese, Korean and Chinese footballers pray to god to find out their chances of qualifying for the world cup. The Japanese go first and ask about their chances, god says maybe after 25 years. The Japanese are so upset that they start crying
Next, Koreans ask god about their chances, he says maybe after 50 years. This upsets the Koreans so much, that they arent able to contain their dismay and tears.
The Chinese footballers go next and on the wake of Japan's and Korea's dissappointment anticipated the worst case scenario. They asked god when they will be able to qualify for the world cup finals.GOD STARTED BAWLING!!!!
This joke was told to me by my Chinese colleague who was deeply upset by her country's non performance. She asked me whether India played good football and what their chances were. The eternal optimist that I am, I just smiled but did not mention about the time god had a nervous breakdown when the Indians posed the same question.

No comments: